1ST MARCH 2023
08:00 - 09:00 | Registration & morning refreshments
Opening plenary: Attribution
09:00 - 09:10 | Welcome remarks from the Editor
Robin Langford, Editor, Performance Marketing World
09:10 - 10:00 | CMO Insights Panel: The digital evolution of marketing – Why all marketers should be Performance Marketers
- Why a performance marketing mind-set is a win-win for everyone: extending reach, increasing engagement and unifying paid media strategies to increase brand awareness and drive new audiences
- Become digitally mature and realise the full potential of data-driven marketing in your organisation
- Getting a unified view of your customer from online to offline to deliver a seamless cross-attribution campaign
- The use of audience insights and channel knowledge in delivering trackable performance and demonstrable ROI
- The role of automation in creative engagement and audience attribution for the digital consumer
10:00 - 10:30 | In Conversation with (CMO Perspective): Navigating the performance marketing landscape
Interviewed by: Robin Langford, Editor, Performance Marketing World
10:25 - 10:45 | Bridging the online-offline gap: how to plan, execute, measure and optimise a successful omnichannel attribution strategy
- Reach vs conversion: Why an omni-channel approach to acquisition is key to customer engagement and growth
- Unifying data on a large scale to help analyse all touchpoints, on all channels and get a holistic view of attribution
- Utilising mix media modelling and multi-touch attribution techniques to gain visibility of performance across multiple channels to garner customer loyalty and drive more significant ROI
- Understanding your customer persona – analysing your customer information to inform data driven decisions on omnichannel strategy and attribution
- Developing a robust techstack to help you mitigate the challenges around attribution and measurement to generate more revenue
10:50 - 11:20 | Morning refreshments
11:20 - 11:50 | Campaigns, clicks and conversions: How to deliver meaningful cross-channel campaigns to engaged audiencesUnify your platform strategies to deliver a consistent message across all platforms - one that your audience can identify with and rave about across their own platforms and networks.
- Improving user segmentation, ad optimisation and budget allocation, to overcome market and cultural variations
- Know which platforms work best for what kind of media, and how your content needs to evolve in parallel with this.
- Inviting thoughtful conversation with audiences to give your brand personality and charisma through direct communication
Join us to know how you should be targeting audiences in 2023, post-recession and through a variance of cultural shifts.
11:40 - 12:00 | The digital-first approach to attribution: Why performance marketing should lie at the heart of your organisation’s culture
- Creating an Omni channel digital first strategy that delivers consistent and seamless business touchpoints
- Embedding technology into your organisation in a meaningful way that drives customer experience and engagement
- Increasing efficiency and business agility through data-driven customer insights
12:00 - 13:15 | Networking Lunch
14:35-15:00 | Afternoon Networking Break
16:35 | Closing Remarks
PM UNLOCKED OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY AND NETWORKING DRINKS
Included in your two day pass, the official after party and networking drinks is not to be missed! Giving you ample opportunity to relax, unwind and network with your peers, this is the place to be!
2ND MARCH 2023
08:45 | Registration & morning refreshments
10:30-11:15 | Morning Refreshments
12:15-13:10 | Networking Lunch
14:30-15:15 | Afternoon Networking
Closing plenary: Attribution
15:15 | Customer loyalty in a hyper commercialised digital space - industry dreams and realitiesThe internet can often be a fleeting world for the lone-ranging consumer. Be a familiar face and know how to keep consumers on board by gamifying engagement and exciting your audience - whilst also building your digital profile and character. In this thought provoking session, our expert panel of speakers will show you how.
- Promote your product in a refreshed, engaging way to increase user experience and interaction.
- Drive revenue by upgrading brand-consumer reciprocity, aiding overall retention and user conversion
- Prioritise the consumer lifecycle and ongoing experience with your brand through curated code promotion
15:45 | Panel Discussion: What does the media mix of the future look like?The internet can often be a fleeting world for the lone-ranging consumer. Be a familiar face and know how to keep consumers on board by gamifying engagement and exciting your audience - whilst also building your digital profile and character. In this thought provoking session, our expert panel of speakers will show you how.
- How should brands use performance marketing to navigate financial instability?
- How are privacy concerns shaping the future media mix?
- What role will new and emerging technology play in driving engagement?
16:30 | Panel Discussion: The future of performance marketing - predictions for the marketing evolutionWe know that performance marketing will become more prominent in digital strategy models through 2023, onwards. But what are the key changes to focus on when prioritising growth and results?
- Avoid overcorrection for quick growth rates, prioritising function over form for long term gain.
- Assess your performance model, and streamline your approach by matching solutions to capability gaps in the market.
- Equate your spend with the potential to unify the fragmented user ecosystem currently present online